Women's Boxes Men's Boxes Girl's Boxes All Jewelry Boxes Jewelry Storage Armoires Watch Cases Personalized
Monday, November 21, 2011
If genuine gemstones are out of your budget this season then look for faux gemstones and rhinestone jewelry. They are just as sparkling and beautiful. Here are some tips on the choices you have to look forward to.
* When looking for dangling gemstone holiday earrings, look for earrings that are multi-tiered as well as ones that have multiple gems. We are seeing a lot of three-station dangling earrings this season in a variety of shapes, sizes and colors.
* Looking for an earring choice that is glamorous but not over-the-top? Try a gemstone or rhinestone drop earring that is 1 1/4" to 1 1/2" in length. Perfect for any casual or dressy style.
* If you are seeking classic glamorous style, you can select a 1" diameter button style earring that is encrusted with real or faux gemstones. For the classic look...go for clear and for an updated modern look...go for colored stones. When thinking about this style...imagine sitting in your grandmother's bedroom and digging through her jewelry box. Those are the type of earrings we are seeing this season!
* If you are a romantic then look for dangling heart shaped earrings that are encrusted with real or faux gemstones.
* Pearls re a classic and always in style! This year instead of sporting a simple stud earring, glam it up with a button style pearl earring that is encrusted with genuine or faux diamonds or other gemstones.
Whatever style you choose, you will look beautiful in your glamorous choices and attend your holiday parties in unparalleled style.
by Kaye Lefier, Contributing Editor at ChasingTreasure.com, online store specializing in wooden jewelry boxes and leather jewelry cases. Kaye is an avid Jewelry Collector and writes about Jewelry and Jewelry Trends.