When talking about fashion and jewelry trends, many people look to the fashion designers and the celebrities to see what is going to be in style this year. But we cannot discount where other fashion trends come from and that is the college students. These ladies always have their eye on fashion and here are a few things that they love for winter styles.
* Feather Jewelry - You will find them sporting around long dangly feather earrings in bright colors, classic colors or their school's colors as well as wearing feather necklaces or even feathers in their hair.
* Big and Bold bangle bracelets are another trend we are seeing all over the college campuses this year. If you are just trying this trend, try one bold bracelet on each wrist. You can also stack up 3 or more on each wrist and mix up your colors and textures.
* Zodiac pendants and dangle earrings are back this season and we are seeing then primarily in the icy white hot metals like sterling silver, stainless steel and white gold. This is an affordable trend that just about any college female can wear.
* College girls are loving chokers with big and bold pendants on them and pair them up with a big and bold earring set to match or to coordinate with your pendant.
* Multiple strand necklaces are another hot trend that started a few years ago and it is still a fabulous look! When looking for multi-strand necklaces you want to seek out necklaces that have 5 or more strands!
* When looking for rings this season look for big, bold cocktail style rings in a multitude of shapes, sizes, colors and made from various metals.
All of these great styles are fun and fashionable and are being enjoyed by young women of all ages. Why not grab a few new jewelry pieces today and try them out? Have some fun!
by Kaye Lefier, Contributing Editor at ChasingTreasure.com, online store specializing in wooden jewelry boxes and leather jewelry cases. Kaye is an avid Jewelry Collector and writes about Jewelry and Jewelry Trends.