Women's Boxes Men's Boxes Girl's Boxes All Jewelry Boxes Jewelry Storage Armoires Watch Cases Personalized
Wednesday, February 22, 2012
This trend is primarily found in silver metals like sterling silver and stainless steel. You will find men's rings at all price points so anyone can enjoy the style. Here are some choices that are leading this trend of Tribal rings this season.
* Chunky sterling silver or stainless steel band rings that are accented around the edges with black plating.
* Wide band sterling silver and stainless steel rings that are heavily engraved in vines, leaves and other nature symbols and designs.
*Rings that are done in any type of cross or cross bones design is big with this trend.
* Black metal wide band rings with engraved designs are very popular with the middle-aged drwos who like this style of jewelry.
* Big, bold rings with black onyx done in the tribal style are also very popular. The bigger and bolder the ring is, the more the statement piece it is.
* Big, bold rings done with a Fleur de lis design is hot, hot, hot.
Tip: When wearing a big bold Tribal ring, it is best to keep it to only to one or two per hand. You don't want to fill up each finger with a big, bold ring!
Guys, find a few of your favorites online and enjoy this trend. I think it will be around a bit so you can enjoy your favorite rings for quite a while.
by Kaye Lefier, Contributing Editor at ChasingTreasure.com, online store specializing in wooden jewelry boxes and leather jewelry cases. Kaye is an avid Jewelry Collector and writes about Jewelry and Jewelry Trends.